Practical, hands on training in a first class environment
Cortech’s comprehensive range of training courses forms an integral part of the soon to be launched Cortech Delivery Excellence Programme [CDEP]. CDEP represents a long term strategic commitment to driving the highest standards of delivery, training and support for Datalog 5 systems.
Cortech’s training facility acts as a modern day control room, providing full integration to a wide range of different manufacturers building, fire and security control equipment. Trainees receive practical, hands on experience of our software solutions and benefit from the significant knowledge and capabilities of our experienced trainers. All training sessions that are undertaken in our state of the art demonstration facility are tailored to meet the specific needs of the trainees.
- The training centres on why integrated software solutions and centralisation bring about real efficiencies and cost savings to organisations involved in the control and monitoring of local and remote buildings. Importantly this is a particularly powerful sales tool when you present to your own clients.
- We transfer our knowledge and experience to enable you to present our solutions with maximum understanding and impact.
- The training provides an in depth look into the configuration, operation and error diagnosis between Datalog and associated hardware. This knowledge and awareness helps maintain efficiency across the control room and importantly reduces any potential downtime.
- The session is interactive and we encourage engineers to engage with our specialist team of trainers to ensure that they get the most out of the experience. Practical demonstrations are always a popular activity amongst our attendees. This involves the engineers deploying software, connecting and configuring control equipment for a range of disciplines into working systems.
- The day is structured to be fun, practical and beneficial. The primary objective is to thoroughly prepare all of the operators for the deployment and operation of Datalog within their control room.
- The training provides an insight into the key functionality of Datalog 5. Operators get hands on experience of the system and familiarise themselves with the processes involved in the monitoring, control and response to alarms and events. Areas covered in the training include alarm event handling, multi-disciplined on screen control, response, incident management, reporting and early identification of issues.
- Managers gain an insight into how to maximise the operational effectiveness of Datalog 5 as part of the overall security system. This includes third party hardware interfaces, software connectivity to control equipment, configuration and operational functionality.
- Furthermore managers learn how to secure the system, implement full accountability across the control room, utilise audit procedures and extensive reporting mechanisms. This assists in promoting more informed management decisions.
‘Trusted Advisor’ Training
- As part of CDEP our top tier Technology Partners will benefit from a dedicated ‘Trusted Advisor’ Workshop for their sales team.
- Consultants and end users gain access to top tier Technology Partners as ‘Trusted Advisors’. Technology Partners represent the best of breed installers with significant experience and expertise of enterprise level systems including the remote monitoring and control of multiple sites.
- Technology Partners provide specific experience in a range of key vertical sectors and are able to align with the end users strategic objectives.