Leading edge solutions, simplified
Introducing Datalog 5
Datalog 5 is a modular software suite that operates as a single or multi user graphical user interface, providing local and remote site monitoring and control of building, fire, security and energy systems. Datalog assists in reducing risk and cost while maximising efficiency, situation awareness and accountability.
Managing these systems across multiple sites and complex building environments is a significant challenge, particularly monitoring thousands of circuits in the instance of simultaneous events.
How you benefit:
- As a single operating platform with just one database, Datalog eliminates the inefficiencies associated with managing control equipment as individual disparate systems.
- Events at a wide range of remote sites can be monitored and controlled quickly and effectively.
- System warnings, events and alarms are all clearly identified, prioritised, graphically located and visually verified with automatic CCTV video and audio to enable a more efficient and accountable response.
- Datalog provides an audit trail of events which includes a full history database. This can be linked to retrieve audio and video verification for each event.
- One database for all building, fire and security systems
- Simplified alarm management and the ability to deploy security resources in seconds.
- Full operator accountability and a comprehensive audit trail of all alarms
- All events are dynamically linked to audio / video storage
Upgrading to Datalog 5
More secure & flexible
Datalog 5 provides a more secure, flexible and enhanced solution that simplifies operator procedures and maximises the response time for alarms and events. The user interface has become more dynamic and intuitive, while retaining the simplicity of operation from previous Datalog versions. Software security has also been enhanced.
Quick & easy reports
Datalog 5 logs all system actions, which is a powerful tool in determining the sequence of events should any historical analysis be required. The enhanced reports include alarm, event and operator information and provide a comprehensive audit trail. Features include the multiple choice of report events, quick reports for circuits and cameras, text search, reports across day boundaries and more.
New HALs & graphical icons
Highlighted Alarm Locators [HALs] provide a simple and effective method for highlighting an alarm and its precise location within a building or room. Datalog 5 has enhanced the way in which these HALs are presented and importantly how they impact on the detail of building maps. This enables operator to maximise the response time for all events.
With sites and buildings that incorporate thousands of circuits, transparent HALs enable the operator to view the underlying map, which greatly simplifies operational procedures. New graphical icons also provide a clearer representation of all control equipment utilised across multiple sites.
New & improved graphics
Building maps and floor plans are now presented in an optional high resolution 3D format. The stunning detail of these maps enables operators to pinpoint the location of buildings, rooms and control systems with great ease.
Datalog 5 incorporates a host of additional map and graphical features that benefit the operator. These include automatic map resizing, greater levels of magnification, enhanced navigation between maps and additional zooms which are particularly beneficial for the remote monitoring and control of multiple sites.
Combining legacy and new
End users will continue to be able to utilise their existing investment in legacy solutions, while combining and enhancing their systems with the very latest technology.