Cortech Developments is pleased to announce the integration of IPS Intelligent Video Analytics with its latest major software release, Datalog 5. IPS Intelligent Video Analytics, a business unit of Securiton GmbH, is a technological leader and a specialist in the field of digital video surveillance.
When an alarm occurs on Datalog up to four cameras can be associated with a circuit and switched to a preset. The alarm event can then be replayed on the Datalog screen to show the pre and post video verification. Historic replay of events is also available together with manual camera selection for replay or live.
Datalog camera icons can be used to drag and drop cameras from the Datalog maps on to the video replay window for reviewing recorded images or viewing live cameras.
If PTZ cameras are connected to an NVR then live onscreen PTZ control is available via the Datalog screen.
Intelligent Video Analytics, also known as Video Content Analysis, are software-based algorithms for automatic evaluation of digital images from video surveillance cameras, using various different procedures to enable the detection of pre-defined objects and events. They also provide event data and meta data, and in combination with video management systems they support the display of analytical results and the triggering of various actions such as providing alarm signals to security staff, controlling video recordings, searching through video sequences, switching I/O devices, etc.
IPS VideoAnalytics are intelligent, software-based analytics modules operated on servers or cameras for automatic detection of security related objects or events in video images. In real-time, they allow object recognition, object tracking, object classification, object identification, object interpretation and scene interpretation. This enables the support of security staff, the reduction of data volumes and the improvement of the effectiveness of video surveillance systems.
Cortech’s Datalog software integrates with a range of IPS server-based Video Analytics modules including:
– IPS Motion Detection – real time alerting in case of moving objects within predefined areas
– IPS Sabotage Detection – real time alerting in case of camera tampering attempts
– IPS Outdoor Detection – real time alerting in case of intrusions into secured outdoor areas
– IPS Indoor Detection – real time alerting in case of intrusion into secured indoor areas
– IPS Loitering Detection – real time alerting in case of loitering in monitored areas
– IPS Privacy Protection – real time protection of privacy in monitored areas
– IPS Subway Protection – real time alerting in case of suspicious behaviour in closed or underground railway stations
– IPS Tamper Detection – real time alerting in case of camera tampering attempts in critical infrastructures
– IPS Intrusion Detection – real time alerting in case of intrusion into secured outdoor areas
– IPS Parking Violation Detection – real time alerting in case of illicit stopping of vehicles in monitored areas
– IPS Fire & Smoke Detection – real time alerting in case of fire in closed halls or underground tunnels
– IPS Left Luggage Detection – real time alerting in case of suspicious luggage in monitored indoor areas
– IPS Critical Infrastructure Protection – real time alerting in case of intrusion into secured outdoor areas of especially sensitive installations
– IPS Painting Protection – real time alerting in case of unauthorised removal of paintings within exhibitions
– IPS 3D Artwork Protection – real time alerting in case of unauthorised approaching of artworks within exhibitions
– IPS Public Transport Protection – real time alerting in case of unauthorised behaviour in underground or over ground railway installations
– IPS Dome Tracker – real time control of PTZ cameras