Cortech developments are pleased to announce a major development with the integration of its Datalog 4 modular software suite with the Geutebruck VS40 External Video Motion Detection System. Commands sent by the Geutebruck VS-40 will be relayed by the Datalog to the operator.
These messages will take the form of alarms, where an unusual pattern of activity has occurred on a camera connected to the Geutebruck and images displayed, in most cases using pre/post alarm loop display.
VS-40 is a 3-D video detection function software which provides a highly sophisticated video motion detection for critical outdoor applications.
- Picture evaluation in real time
- 128 alarm zones, adjustable in size, position, sensitivity and functionality
- Full perspective compensation 3D
- 5 x Measuring cycles independently adjusted
- High rejection of false alarms caused by external environmental influences
- Up to 1000 modules in one system
- Integrated in GEUTEBRUCK GeViSoft systems architecture