Avigilon systems provide innovative high-definition surveillance solutions, which protect and monitor various locations worldwide including major corporations, government institutions, stadiums, retail environments, casinos, critical infrastructure, transportation stations and more.
Datalog 5 communicates with the Avigilon Control Center 4.2 utilising a Com Callable wrapper library named AvigilonWrapper.dll that is built around the AvigilonSDKDotNet.dll version 188.8.131.52.
– Time and date search for playback of manually selected recorder cameras.
– The option to issue preset commands on alarm and automatic replay of alarm events on the Datalog screen for verification.
– Playback of cameras is via the Datalog on screen display with up to four simultaneous cameras synchronised by time and date with playback controls of fast forward, reverse, pause etc.
– Up to four cameras can be displayed simultaneously in either quad view mode or through one single camera in live or replay mode.
– The option exists to incorporate the use of the Datalog camera icons, enabling the cameras to be dragged from the Datalog maps and dropped on to the Avigilon window and to perform the required operations [playback, PTZ etc] with the selected cameras.
– Live cameras can be viewed with the ability to control any PTZ cameras.
Datalog can also monitor the Avigilon system for a number of different alarm types. These include video loss and alarm inputs.