Cortech’s Business Development manager will be one of the main speakers at the next IP in Action Live event in Cambridge as part of their Educational seminar programme centring on ‘Campus Security and Management’. The event is being staged at the Menzies Cambridge Hotel & Golf Club on 10 March 2011.
Jason’s presentation will centre on ‘Campus Security Management Systems’:
- The integration of all systems (both new and legacy) to provide a simple and easy to use single point for monitoring and control.
- Particularly important and cost effective when considering multiple sites/buildings.
- Ensuring a quick and effective response when reacting to incidents and events.
Cortech will be exhibiting at a range of other events throughout 2011 including:
- MSC Global – 8 March, Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel, Bristol
- Transport Security Expo & Conference – 13-14 September, Olympia, London
- M&E – the building services event – 11-12 October, Olympia, London